Dear eKEY Customer,
We are very excited to announce a new way for an existing eKEY® user to obtain an eKEY authorization code.
Members that have an eKEY can now request an authorization code from within the eKEY app. This is useful if they are moving their eKEY service to a new phone or if they receive a 9B0D error when the eKEY gets out of sync with the server.
To obtain an eKEY authorization code from Mobile SupraWEB:
- Select the SupraWEB icon from within the eKEY app (on the 2nd page of icons), or navigate to supraweb.suprakim.com on your smartphone.
- Enter eKEY serial number. The eKEY serial number can be found at the top of the eKEY home screen.
- Enter 4-digit PIN.
- Select the Association/MLS from the dropdown list.
- Select Login.
- Select Authorization Code
- The authorization code will be emailed to the email address on file in SupraNET.
For more information on Mobile SupraWEB, please see the Mobile SupraWEB Guide: