Later this year we will be updating SupraWEB for office brokers.
The office broker only version of SupraWEB will be discontinued and its features will transition to the keyholder version of SupraWEB. The site that will be discontinued is accessed at www.supraekey.com by selecting the Login tab and then SupraWEB Login for Offices. Office brokers can currently login to this site with an office ID and password designated by the association or MLS.
The keyholder version of SupraWEB is accessed atwww.supraekey.com by selecting the SupraWEB Login button.
Updates to SupraWEB for Office Brokers
Office brokers will have access to the following features in the keyholder version of SupraWEB:
- Send messages to all keyholders in the office
- Manage ShowingTime integration for the office (if ShowingTime is used by the association/MLS)
In addition, some new features have been added to provide office brokers some additional tools.
- Listing assignments can be made from the Office Keybox Inventory report by clicking on the keybox serial number
- Showing duration added to the Showing and Key Activity report
- Office reports modified to show the listing address in addition to the MLS number, and the office name will be displayed in the Assigned column if the keyboxes are assigned to an office instead of a keyholder
Note that for an office broker to access the keyholder version of SupraWEB, they need to:
- Have a Supra key, and
- Be granted permission as an office broker