C.A.R.’s Governmental Affairs Department represents your interests before state, federal and local government. C.A.R works to:
- Protect REALTORS® from unnecessary lawsuits;
- Promote the REALTORS® role as the point of contact in the real estate transaction;
- Defend private property rights and local control over land use decisions;
- Safeguard against costly point-of-sale retrofit requirements; and
- Preserve the mortgage interest deduction.
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY! Sign up now! You will be kept up-to-date on the latest legislative and political issues affecting REALTORS® at NO CHARGE TO YOU! Don’t miss this opportunity to join the fastest growing grassroots program in California! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa Edwards, Member Mobilization Coordinator at (916)492-5211.CAR Legislative Liaison