Enhance your knowledge! This course provides an overview of every aspect of bank–owned properties. You will be introduced to the many ways to profit in the multi-faceted, dynamic field of real estate owned listing and sales. Learn with and from your peers and expand your contacts among other agents. Every phase of this rapidly expanding field is represented through a real world application in California.
- Is an REO sale the same thing as a foreclosure sale, trustee sale or short sale?
- Why not buy at the Trustee Sale or before?
- What are the characteristics of an REO transaction?
- What are the upsides and downsides of REO’s?
- What can I expect from listing REO’s, how do I get started and what are the requirements?
- Are valuation, BPO’s, vandalism, evictions, cash advances and property management important?
- What is a cash-for-keys agreement?
- Are contract forms, disclosure requirements, commissions, etc. different on REO sales?
- Where can I get the CAR & REO Issues forms?
- Time for questions, tips and networking.
Questions: Call Leslie 951-894-2571
Please download the FLYER for more information.