The CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS presents
New – C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer Program
The C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer program is a ‘train-the-trainer’ course based on C.A.R. Standard Forms. This course is perfect for office managers or trainers who want to provide the best instruction to their agents.
Benefits of attending the program:
- Receive quality instruction from C.A.R. Legal staff
- Learn proven forms training techniques
- Understand how to integrate C.A.R. Forms Tutor™ and zipForm 6 into your presentation
- Receive training material & the C.A.R. Sample Forms CD
- Join the C.A.R. Certified Trainers’ resource webpage to network with other professionals in your area
- Receive a C.A.R. Certificate of Completion
Register now for our first ‘C.A.R. Certified Forms Trainer’ program and receive a $40 discount!
Certification cannot be used for promotional purposes when teaching for profit unless specifically endorsed by C.A.R.’s Education Department.
Additionally, participants must successfully complete C.A.R.Education’s Live Lecture or Online Department of Real Estate (DRE) course titled, Your Guide to the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) and Related Forms from March 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010. Please refer to the registration page for complete details.
|Seating is limited!||Reserve your seat now.|
|Course Instructor||Neil Kalin, C.A.R. Assistant General Counsel|
|Date||Thursday, July 8, 2010|
|Time||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Location||CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®|
525 S. Virgil Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90020
|Cost||$159 introductory price|