MRMLS Matrix will be temporarily offline on September 15, 2010 from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
MRMLS will be modifying existing fields and adding new fields to MRMLS Matrix. Refer to the list of changes below.
Key Updates and Additions
- Additional Cities, Areas and Counties will be added to the continuous growth of MRMLS and CARETS.
- The Off Market Date, CMA Status Date and Date Status Changed fields will now reflect the contractual date input by members in MRMLS Matrix. If you need to search for listings based on the date the listings were updated in MRMLS Matrix, you will need to use the Timestamp Off Market and Timestamp Status Change.
- The Occupant Information fields will be renamed to Showing Contact Type, Showing Contact Name and Showing Contact Phone.
- The Vacant option in the Showing Contact Type field will be moved to the Showing Instructions field.
- A new Selling Office Comp Remarks field will be added to the MRMLS Matrix. (Conditional/discriminatory compensation restrictions still apply as defined in the CARETS Data Integrity Standards)
- Additional options will be added to the Heating, Cooling, Interior, Appliances, Structure and Roofing fields to reflect the modern features available on the market.
- Additional mountain community feature options will be added to the Lot/Community field.
- A new Year Built Source field will be added to identify the source of year built.