As you are aware, we have recently launched SupraWEB, which replaces KIMweb as our key box, and listing management tool. In addition to enhancing the agent-focused features, we have added an office level interface as well.
Office Login Features
- The office login provides reports for all the lock boxes that are assigned to the office, as well as all the showings performed by agents in that office.
- The office login does not require the user to be a keyholder. It is a separate login, not tied to specific key serial number.
- Reports can be viewed in a table form on the website, or they can be downloaded in a CSV file format. This file format can be opened in a spreadsheet program.
How to take advantage of this new feature
The new office login can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://supraweb.suprakim.com/Kimweb/Office.mvc/Login
To login you will need the following information:
- Office ID
- Office Password
- Board or MLS
Each office has a unique Office ID and Password. In the event that you do not have this information, please provide the following information on your company letter head:
- Office Manager/Broker First and Last Name
- Office Name
- Office Address
- Office Telephone number
- Email address
- Your desired password. Can contain letters and numbers, and must be between 3 and 8 characters.
Fax this information to 503-589-8677. You will receive an email within 3 business days with your login information.