Dear Supra Customers,
We are pleased to let you know that eKEY Professional for Android and iPhone will be available at the end of next week. The popular eKEY application is now available on even more smartphones, and is enhanced with powerful new features, including:
- Faster MLS searches run directly from the phone with a new custom search tool
- Easily-saved custom MLS searches
- Significantly more MLS listings stored on the phone
- Fast Text Search of Roster and Listings for quick search results
- Demo mode to preview operations before signing-up for service
Most agents will receive an alert on their phone that the new version is available, and they can load the application directly to their phones.
When the new versions are released on May 6, members can link directly to the Android Market and the Apple App Store[i] to download their new application.
If your organization uses the Bluetooth® iBox lockboxes (iBox BT), then your members with Android™ phones will not need additional hardware. Android requires an eKEY fob for use with the iBox (non-Bluetooth version). The iPhone® requires a plug-in adapter to use with any iBox.
The Supra team is committed to providing valuable business tools to real estate agents. We are excited to bring this powerful application to your members.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.