On February 20, 2013, the CRMLS Board of Directors approved a policy change to allow Agent reports and Agent displays to be emailed from the CRMLS Matrix platform. When emailing Agent reports or adding Agent displays to an Auto Email, the recipient must be yourself or an active CARETS participant or subscriber. Emailing Agent reports or displays to a client is a direct violation of Section 12.11 and Section 12.12 of the CARETS Standardized Rules and Regulations.
Emailing an Agent Report
Follow the steps below to email an Agent report from the Matrix Search Results screen:
- Click the checkbox next to each listing you want to email.
- Click the Email button.
- Enter your email address or the email address of an active CARETS participant or subscriber in the To field.
- Click the Additional link under Displays.
- Select a display in the Additional display drop-down menu.
Warning: By selecting a display in the Additional display drop-down menu, you will be sending Agent proprietary information to all email addresses listed in the To and CC fields. Emailing Agent reports or displays to a client is a direct violation of Section 12.11 and Section 12.12 of the CARETS Standardized Rules and Regulations.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Enter a message in the Email Body field.
- Click the Send button to send the Agent Report.