Click to jump to your city:
4th Of July Party In The Park. Music, games & kids’ bike parade.
“A fun day and night of activities are planned in Lake Elsinore, starting with a car show, fun zone for the kids and music at Summerly Park from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. At night, the 9 p.m. fireworks show will be synchronized to patriotic music on KOLA 99.9-FM. Free fireworks viewing areas include Lakepoint, Summerly and Swick & Matich parks plus Whiskers Fishing Beach. For a unique fireworks-watching experience, view the pyro spectacular from the lake aboard a boat or pontoon.”
- Summerly Park, 18505 Malaga Road, Lake Elsinore, CA
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cost: Free ($10 for a night lake access pass, available at La Laguna Resort & Boat Launch, 32040 Riverside Drive; Information: 951-471-1212)
July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza. Not to be missed!
- Lake Elsinore, CA – Fireworks 9 p.m. from the T-Peninsula.
- Fireworks, too, after Storm game.
“Let Freedom Ring” is the theme of this year’s annual parade, which kicks off a day of holiday festivities.
“The parade will feature bands, dancers and equestrians. Family FunFest starts in the afternoon and will feature food, music, rock-climbing wall and a giant slide. The nightcap, the annual fireworks extravaganza, will be set to patriotic music on KOLA 99.9-FM.”
- Parade: 9:30 a.m.
- Family FunFest: Gates open at 2 p.m.; entertainment begins at 4 p.m.
- Fireworks Extravaganza – 9 p.m.
- Cost: FunFest presale tickets, on sale until Friday, June 29, at the Conference and Recreation Center, are $2 per person or $10 per family (up to six people). On July 4, admission is free 2-4 p.m. After 4 p.m. it’s $3 per person.
Night of Destruction
“It’s a night of action on the track and in the sky at Perris Auto Speedway, with Night of Destruction V featuring demo cross, figure-8s, figure-8 trailer racing and Formula-X autocross and crosskarts. Gates open at 4 p.m. with opportunities to meet the drivers, racing starts at 7 p.m. and fireworks follow at 9 p.m.”
- Perris Auto Speedway, 18700 Lake Perris Drive, Perris
- Cost: Free admission for Perris residents (proof of residency required)
- Information: 800-595-4849, www.perrisautospeedway.com
“Soboba Casino celebrates the Fourth of July a day early with a concert and fireworks. Activities include a country music concert by Ramblin’ Man, plus food and other vendors starting at 4 p.m. Fireworks are at dusk.”
- Soboba Casino Arena, 23333 Soboba Road, San Jacinto
- Cost: Free
City of San Jacinto Parade & Street Festival
“San Jacinto celebrates the Fourth with a 9 a.m. parade and a street festival downtown, with music, food, vendors and more from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.”
- Main Street, Downtown San Jacinto, CA
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Cost: Free
Annual July 4th celebration
“Valley-Wide Recreation and Park District will host its annual July 4th celebration. Beginning at 10 a.m. July 4, activities at the Regional Park include vendors and entertainment, with bands performing 5-9 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.”
- Regional Park, 901 W. Esplanade Ave., San Jacinto
- Cost: Free
4th of July Fun & Fireworks. A Temecula tradition.
“A parade, picnics and pyrotechnics highlight Temecula’s 4th of July Extravaganza. The parade runs along Old Town’s Front Street, from arch to arch, starting at 10 a.m. Family friendly activities — including music, food vendors and a kids fun zone — happen at Ronald Reagan Sports Park from 2 until 9 p.m., when the fireworks start. Tune in to KATY (101.3-FM) for music to accompany the fireworks.”
- Ronald Reagan Sports Park, 30875 Rancho Vista Road, Temecula, CA 92592
- 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Cost: Free
Post-July 4th Fireworks 2018: Pechanga Resort & Casino. A grand, patriotic display
“Fireworks and 4th of July are synonymous with summer for so many people in the U.S.
“Pechanga Resort Casino celebrates the 4th of July, after the 4th, with a patriotic fireworks display on Saturday, July 7 at dusk (approximately 9:00p.m.). The show will run for about 10 to 12 minutes and is put on as an exhibition for resort/casino guests, as well as the entire Temecula Valley community to enjoy.
“Spectators will be able to view the fireworks from Pechanga’s new grassy event lawn in front of The Cove pool complex. Space is limited to first come, first served. Guests may bring low-backed portable chairs and blankets. No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances will be permitted at this fireworks viewing.
“Guests are asked to follow posted directional signage for appropriate areas in which to park on the Pechanga property. The fireworks will be launched from an area behind the Pechanga Gas Station. The pyrotechnic display will be visible from many other areas and vantage points in South Temecula along Pechanga Parkway.
“As a pillar and partner of the Temecula Valley community, Pechanga offers the post-July 4th fireworks celebration as a way to encourage family and friends to share in the spirit of freedom and independence fought for by millions of service men and women, including hundreds of thousands of Native American enlistees.”
- NOTE DATE: July 7.
- Pechanga Resort & Casino, 45000 Pechanga Pkwy., Temecula, California 92592
- 9 p.m.