2023 SRCAR Board of Director Candidates Application
Election of Directors for the Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS®
Results to be announced on SRCAR website by: July 8, 2022
Voting: June 7, 2022 – July 7, 2022
YOUR ASSOCIATION NEEDS YOU! Qualified members, interested in serving as a Director to the Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS®, are urged to complete and return this Candidate Form.
Article X Section 8: Qualifications for Service as Director. To be nominated for elective office and serve as a Director, a person must meet the following qualifications:
- Must have served on the Affiliate Committee for (2) two years with the A.O.R. in good standing continuously during the twelve (12) months immediately prior to being seated;
- Shall serve a one-year term, voted by the Affiliate Committee, and approved by the AOR’s Board of Directors;
- Must not be concurrently or simultaneously nominated, elected or serving on a Board of Directors of another Association;.
- If re-elected by the Affiliate Committee, they could serve no more than 2 consecutive terms and be approved by the A.O.R.’s Board of Directors;
- Voting for Affiliate Board of Directors will run concurrently with SRCAR Board of Directors voting;
- Must not be a member of a current Director’s immediate family, unless the current Director’s term will expire prior to the commencement of the term of office being sought;
- Shall not serve as an Elected Officer.
The term for this seat will be from July 8, 2022 through the end of the year, December 31, 2022. There will be one (1) affiliate vacancy on the Board of Directors beginning January 1, 2023. A new election will be had to fill the vacancy. Each affiliate position will be for a term of one (1) year, unless otherwise noted.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: June 3, 2022 by 4:30pm.
"*" indicates required fields