SRCAR® Scholarship Foundation Now Accepting Applicants
For over 30 years, the SRCAR® Scholarship Foundation has awarded scholarships to outstanding college-bound High School seniors in the Southwest Riverside County area that have family members in the real estate industry.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, accomplishments and involvement/merit. All High School senior students with a minimum, cumulative, overall grade point average of 3.0 at the end of their first semester, who are planning to attend a two-year community college, four-year university, technical, trade or vocational school are eligible to apply. Applicants are NOT guaranteed a scholarship. Students will be asked for proof of school registration and must be registered for a minimum of 12 units to obtain their scholarship funds.
To be considered for a scholarship, the student must:
- complete the enclosed application.
- type an one-page answer to the following essay questions:
- Why should you be considered for a scholarship?
- What are your goals during your college term?
- submit two letters of recommendation. One must come from a teacher and the other may come from an employer, clergy member, community leader, or family friend. The two letters must be attached to the application.
- obtain and attach an updated, unofficial transcript from your school counselor.
- type their application and letters, if possible.
- have a minimum, cumulative, overall GPA average of 3.0.
- have a family member who is a current member of the Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS®.
Submit your completed scholarship application, letters of recommendation, essay and transcripts to:
SRCAR® Scholarship Foundation, 26529 Jefferson Avenue, Murrieta, CA 92562 – or email to: email@example.com
The application deadline is May 20, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
All scholarships must be claimed by September 23, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Scholarships unclaimed by September 23, 2021, 5:00 p.m. will be voided.
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.