Dear Customer, We are excited to announce a new way for Supra eKEY users to authorize their eKEY app. This new feature makes it easy to obtain an authorization code when an eKEY user gets a new phone or needs to re-install their eKEY app. To obtain an authorization code from the eKEY app:
- Launch the eKEY app
- Select Activate eKEY App and the screen below is displayed
- Enter email address or phone number
- Enter 4-digit Supra ekey numeric code
- Click Submit
The authorization code is emailed or texted to the eKEY user, and they can click the authorization code link in the email/text to automatically authorize the eKEY app. An authorization code can still be obtained from SupraWEB or Mobile SupraWEB at supraweb.suprakim.com. Organization staff also can still obtain an authorization code from SupraNET.Tips
- The email address or phone number entered must match what is in SupraNET for the agent.
- The email or text message must be opened on the smartphone where the eKEY app is installed to auto-populate the authorization code by clicking the link.
- The email address or phone number can’t be on more than one agent record or the system will direct the user to login to SupraWEB to get an authorization code.
- The phone number entered must be a cell phone number to receive a text message.
- Before moving the eKEY app to a new phone, verify or update the email address and phone number by opening the eKEY app and selecting More and then My Profile. The email address and phone number can be updated on this screen by tapping Edit. This information will be overwritten if a membership system interface is in place. Members should make sure their information is correct with the organization.
- New eKEY users must start the process and obtain an authorization code from their organization.
For questions, please call our support line at 1-877-699-6787 or email us at email@example.com.