Thank you for your interest in working with SRCAR®. At this time, there is one (1) open position.
Member Services – Marketing Administrator (Hemet Location)
- Coordinates all general aspects of the Association’s Marketing: Promotion campaigns using advertisement banners, online advertising, radio, newspaper, eblast and other mediums with the established guidelines and procedures of the association.
- Performs general office duties in accordance with job description including but not limited to working the front desk, answering calls, filing, typing, copying and assisting where needed within the Association/MLS office.
- Assist in coordinating events & education provided in the Association’s meeting room
- Takes initiative, anticipates needs and completes tasks regarding daily operations of the organization.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical Skills Required:
Self-starter, able to work unsupervised, customer focus, data entry, phone, verbal and written communication, people skills, solution minded, assertive, willing to learn, takes direction well, works well with others, multi-tasks successfully, organized, time management, experience using Adobe products such as, but not limited to: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premier. The candidate should also be comfortable using Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration, thank you.