Thank you for your interest in working with SRCAR®.
There is one (1) job posting…
Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
SRCAR, a professional Trade Association for REALTORs and other Real Estate Professionals, is seeking a creative and experienced Social Media/Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As the Social Media/Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy to improve marketing efforts and increase brand awareness and overall membership and to develop marketing strategies for membership acquisition. If social media/marketing is your passion and you are highly organized and creative with a “can do” attitude, we want to meet you!
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy for SRCAR across various social media channels
- Develop, implement and manage marketing outreach efforts
- Manage and oversee all social media content
- Outline the most important social media KPIs (key performance indicator) and develop tracking methods
- Track social media performance and report to Management and CEO of Marketing
- Collaborate with management and staff to ensure content is relevant, informative and appealing
- Organize the social media calendar and coordinate all content to drive action on the brand
- Coordinate social media events (giveaways, polls, competitions, etc.) to drive brand awareness and new follower acquisition
- Recommend new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions, competitions, etc.
- Measure the success of each social media campaign and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- On-site social media coverage of events, including but not limited to tradeshows, mixers, networking, education, etc. events.
- Keep up to date of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Communicate with the community on Instagram/Facebook when needed and direct inquires to relevant team members
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network of brand ambassadors
- Offer constructive feedback and suggest positive changes to advance each brand
Job requirements and qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media best practices
- The solid strategist in using social media and other marketing techniques for brand awareness
- Strong understanding of social media KPI’s
- Excellent multitasking and analytic skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Fiercely dependable team player
- Solid time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing or similar relevant field preferred but not required
Interested in applying? Please send your resume to: [email protected]. Thank you and good luck!