April 20th 11:30 am – 1pm: Building a Strong Business Credit Profile
About this event
As a highly successful realtor, broker, credit repair expert, and former law enforcement officer, Cornelius Jackson uses his wealth of skills and experience to run his company, CLJ Enterprise Inc. We want to help Realtists run their business like a business. Building a Strong Business Credit Profile allows Realtist to do several things:
- Free Up Cash
- Engage in Marketing and Advertising Consistently
- Finance Cars, Equipment and even Investment Property in Business
Link: [expired link]
Live Link: [expired link]
HOW TO OBSERVE FAIR HOUSING MONTH
- Support to end discrimination in housingTake part in activities that support the elimination of housing discrimination in your community or country.
- Welcome people of different backgrounds to your neighborhoodGive a warm welcome to people moving in your community or belonging to a different background, race, or color.
- Arrange seminars to create awareness about housing discriminationPromote awareness for housing discrimination, let people know about this issue, and encourage them to raise their voices against it.
- WHY IS FAIR HOUSING MONTH IMPORTANT
- Prohibits discrimination: Fair Housing Month helps in banning discrimination that is based on race, religion, gender, and family status.
- Prosper communities: It assists in breaking old patterns of segregation and builds a prosperous community.
- Promotes affordable housing: It has helped in making affordable housing possible for many working families belonging to different backgrounds, races, and colors.
Fair Housing Grants
Fair Housing grants support state and local REALTOR® Associations’ activities that create or improve systems, programs, and policies that uphold fair housing laws and strengthen REALTORS® commitment to offering equal professional service to all.
Additional information available on the NAR Fair Housing website.
Housing Diversity Committee Meeting
Open to SRCAR® Members
We invite you to join us the 2nd Thursday of every month at 9:00am via zoom to share ideas and collaborate in bringing forth our mission.
To foster unity, equity, diversity and inclusion in the real estate industry.
Meetings are currently online via Zoom
Deliberately Fair Housing
Check out the Deliberately Fair Housing Facebook group. Fair Housing & Equality for All! Please note this group is not monitored by SRCAR®
Click Here to Join