2023 SRCAR Board of Director Candidates Application
Election of Directors for the Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS®
Results to be announced on SRCAR website by: July 8, 2022
Voting: June 7, 2022 – July 7, 2022
YOUR ASSOCIATION NEEDS YOU! Qualified members, interested in serving as a Director to the Southwest Riverside County Association of REALTORS®, are urged to complete and return this Candidate Form.
Article X Section 8: Qualifications for Service as Director. To be nominated for elective office and serve as a Director, a person must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a REALTOR® for (2) two years with the A.O.R. in good standing continuously during the twelve (12) months immediately prior to being seated;
- Must have served on at least one (1) committee of the AOR, or on two (2) task forces, or special committees of the AOR within the previous five (5) years;
- Must not be concurrently or simultaneously nominated, elected or serving on a Board of Directors of another Association;
- Must not be a member of a current Director’s immediate family, unless the current Director’s term will expire prior to the commencement of the term of office being sought;
- Shall not be eligible to serve if, at the time of election, his/her license (Broker or Salesperson) is with the same Designated REALTOR® Broker as four (4) other Directors, including the Designated REALTOR® Broker(s);
- Shall not serve more than three (3) consecutive three-year terms;
- Article 10 Section 8 (g) through (m) See SRCAR Bylaws.
There will be four (4) vacancies on the Board of Directors beginning January 1, 2023. Each position will be for a term of three (3) years.
CANDIDATE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2022, 4:30 p.m.